The Corporate Ambassador Program is an on-going
business process that complements the efforts of the existing sales &
marketing team. Once we have executed an agreement to represent your company,
there are ten basic steps to our process:
- Formulate a business development agenda
that tactically implements client's sales & marketing plan.
- Build a team of Corporate Ambassadors
from within, and recruit when necessary.
- Access decision-maker relationships
to identify and explore interest in client's product/service.
- Cultivate found interest and further
educate decision-maker about client.
- Gather viability information directly
to assess nature of business opportunity.
- Arrange high-level business presentations
for client only after the decision-maker has expressed both an interest
and need for client's product/service.
- Gather intelligence and feedback directly
from decision-maker following the presentation.
- Proactively manage and resolve relationship
issues to promote merits of proposal.
- Enable the client to allocate resources
more efficiently by informing them when the prospects of a deal or proposal
become less favorable.
- Continually identify and pursue new
business strategies, alliances, partnerships, and contract opportunities